What a fun month it has been!
I started off with something super exciting by going to the Historic Village to pick up the mug I made myself. Seeing my finished mug was amazing and made me feel so proud.
In the arts session, we used watercolour paints to make pretty, bright pictures. It was so relaxing to watch all the bright colors mix together on the paper.
In the girls group I got a lovely manicure, picked out my favourite nail polish, and soaked my feet in a warm foot spa before getting a pedicure. Getting pampered while hanging out with great friends was so much fun. It made me feel happy, relaxed, and feeling super fancy from head to toe!
In the music and dance session, I sat at the drums and practiced some great beats, which turned into a big dance party with everyone!
This month I also helped out with the weekly shopping at New World and Fraser Cove. Going out to the shops and helping out always feels really good.
To top off such a great time, I am so excited to go to Connect 20. It is the best feeling to see all my good friends, share some laughs, and hang out together. Seeing friendly faces always makes my day better and puts a big smile on my face.
I’ve been enjoying the new program and I cannot wait to see what fun memories we make next month!


No comments:
Post a Comment